Saturday, June 6, 2009

Presidential date

President Obama took his wife out on a date and the news cannot seem to believe it. A MAN TOOK HIS WIFE TO A BROADWAY SHOW, OH MY GOD!. Get over it because it happens. Sorry it wasn't his mistress at a Howard Johnson. I wasn't gonna blog about this but the news cannot seem to let it go. Every REAL man knows you gotta take your woman out sometimes. If your the President yeah on monday it's the east wing and tuesday the west wing and the south lawn and the north lawn. But that woman is eventually gonna wanna go out and show off her dress and her man. If your woman never wants to go out it's because she doesn't want anyone to see you. I understand the complications with traffic and the cost of security. I really do, I'm from NYC. But I also understand the sh*t a man has to take from a woman (especially black women) when she has that need to do something and get away from all these strangers in her house. The President of the United States can't take his wife to a broadway play or get a hamburger without being on the news for a week. I will tell all my children that you do not want to be President "Trust Me".
I would tell them that there are people (the press) who are concerned about what you eat, what your wife wears, where your children go to school, etc....
Even Boo the first dog has his own blog. To these people interested in all this BULLSH*T, I say get a life and get laid. I'm more interested in health care, the economy and peace in the middle east. I don't give a f*ck about Michelle Obama's arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment