Thursday, April 30, 2009

H1N1

The swine flu is now called H1N1 and has now been raised to level 5 and 6 is the highest level. I know I said not to panic but if they raise it to level 6 pull out the gas masks and the rubber gloves. No American has died yet but this thing is spreading like a slow wild fire. And since this is all the news is talking about everyone must have a job now. I'd rather have H1N1 than be unemployed. Forget the flu and get some jobs out there. If I had a job I'd have health insurance and can go to the doctor for H1N1. No job and sick with a Mexican flu and never been to Mexico cause I don't have a job and can't afford to go, that's just wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy, but they said someone did die from it already, a child in Texas if I'm correct but very true... Bust out the masks!! I should be good, sometimes I don't leave home for days, you know that shit is gonna reach Queens tho. One of these dumb ass spring break kids is gonna go to Cancun and bring that shit back to the hood messin' with those Mexican Prostitutes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why the had to close St. Francis prep in Queens

    ReplyDelete