Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jumping ship

Senator Arlen Specter of P.A. jumps ship and leaves the GOP to become a Dem. I always knew Obama was a Jedi Knight. He waves his hands and says something and people obey (I LIKE THAT GUY). He got white people to vote for him and got Republicans to switch sides. For now on he is known as MASTER OBAMA WINDU.
you will vote for me
you will respect black people
if you do not comply, blacks, latins, asians, and muslims will kick your white ass!!!!!
YA HEARD!!!!!!

P.S.
Biden's my BITCH!!!
and yeah HIllary I hit that!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, kick your white ass... I hope he ain't trying to use that Jedi technique on us! There's too many stupid people out here for him to have that power, it'll make thier agenda effortless, lol, he is a great communicator tho, I Believe We Can!! Yes We Can!! During the race he used that ol' Head Of State (Chris Rock movie) slogan, THAT AIN'T RIGHT!! I heard him do that shit I was cracking up...

    But I will say this, I think he's sincere about wanting change and he inspires people which does create change, mentally and physically..... But I don't trust none of these Muf*ckaz! THE OBAMA DECEPTION - On my page...

    ReplyDelete