Thursday, April 30, 2009

what happened to hello

I remember people used to call me at home, I'd pick up the phone and say hello and they would say hello back and what's up. Now people call my house and ask me stupid questions. I know you've all been through it. Here are a couple of answers. Someone called my house and I said hello and he asked me where am I? I said Panama you stupid f*ck, what number did you dial.
Someone else called me and I said hello and he asked me if I was asleep? I said yeah, I do alot of sleep phone talking you stupid f*ck. Another friend called and I said hello and he asked me if I was busy? I said no, I was waiting for you to call, thank god I got something to do now.

1 comment:

  1. Funny stuff!! "no, I was waiting for you to call, thank god I got something to do now. " - Hahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete