Monday, May 11, 2009

Dick has a small Dick

Dick Cheney constantly comes on television and admits that he ordered torture of prisoners (extreme interrogation techniques). The ex vice president admitted to these actions with no fear of consequences. And so far, no one has held him accountable but the media. If you told police, yeah that's weed and I smoked some of it. You're going to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 dollars, straight to jail. But this man (Dick Cheney) can say he broke every law of the international Geneva Convention with confidence. The fact that he says these things without consequences says something about Dick. The balls on this old white man to come out openly and say yeah I did it and there is nothing you can do about it shows this old white man has big balls with a little dick, and a very big as*hole. If I ever get arrested again I'm a tell that white cop that "Dick Cheney is my uncle, I can break any law I want to BITCH". Yeah I'm still going to jail, but I'm still gonna say it for the record. BITCH ASS COP!!!!!!!!!!
I"m Dick Cheney's nephew WHAT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment