Saturday, May 2, 2009

My 8yr old wife

An 8yr girl in Saudi Arabia is trying to get a divorce from her 50yr husband. I thought Jasmine from Aladdin and Pocohanas was young but damn. How many of you wanna be allies with a country that will allow a 50yr old man to marry an 8yr old girl?
Oh yeah, George Bush and the GOP. Maybe it's just me but I don't care how much money and oil you have. If you let a 50yr old man marry an 8yr old girl we just can't be peoples right now. When you get your sh*t together then you can talk to one of my associates cause I'm still not f*cking with you.

2 comments:

  1. I remember reading about that, it is being alleged that her father sold her to the man. Her father is denying it, and the 50yr old claims that they won't have sex until she is 18. Her mother is the only one trying to get her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,she was supposed to have been sold to the man. I want nothing to do with a society like that.

    ReplyDelete