Friday, May 1, 2009

my son can be president

Ever since Obama became President every black woman who has a son has told me that their son can become President. NO HE CAN'T.
People forget Obama is half white and was raised by his white grandparents in Hawaii. Your ghetto ass lives in Brooklyn and work at the supermarket and your baby daddy sells drugs. Your son is not going to Harvard, he's going to jail. The closest to Obama he might get is becoming Muslim in prison and changing his name to Barack. You black women need to stop with this fantasy and buy my baby can read and turn the TV from BET to SCI and then maybe that little nigglet might become something.

2 comments:

  1. Lmfao, I'm just assuming here, but it sounds like you're speaking of someone in particular.. Mad true tho, education is scarce in inner city homes... I guess that would hold true for trailer park homes too... Well let's just say education is not a priority for a lot of people, lol, the most f*cked up ones are always the ones that swear they got it under control too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, every black woman I know with a young son or daughter. Family and friends

    ReplyDelete