Saturday, May 2, 2009

reason 1 why I've never went to Mexico

The first story told to me by a friend who went to Mexico.
Story one - A friend of mines went to Mexico and told me a cop ran up on him and asked him for his money. Before you say what the f*ck, my friend described the cop as not a regular police officer we're used too, but a Mexican wearing a military outfit, carrying a rifle who did not speak English. Naturally my friend was nervous and gave the cop his money. Less than 2 minutes later another cop ran up on him and tried the same thing. He told the second cop "your man just got me for all my dough, he just left. Go up the block and you might catch him". Till this day my friend is convinced the first cop called the second cop and told him to do the same thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment