Monday, May 4, 2009

plastic surgery, you're hired

It has been reported that due to the economy middle aged women are getting more plastic surgery to look younger to get jobs because they have to compete with younger women. Now I can understand if you were a stripper or have a similar occupation, but these are business women who wear dress suits everyday. What does that tell you about the state of this country when a perverted old man will hire a young cute woman over a mature older woman. Me personally, I'd rather hire the older mature, experienced woman who just wants to provide for her family. She'll show up on time, be committed to the job and go straight home after work to take care of her children and family. Or I could hire the young cute inexperienced woman who will always be late, don't wanna work and call in sick so she can go to the club. Like I said that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment