Tuesday, May 5, 2009

fear of stupidity

As I pay attention, I notice everyone is afraid of things like the swine flu and terrorism. I'm not afraid of these things. I'm afraid of the stupid people allowed to walk the streets freely. I'm afraid of people like the lady who killed the man on his motorcycle because she was painting her nails while driving. I'm scared of the stupid people who think god will protect from terrorist attacks while the idiots who attack us think they have god on their side. I'm scared of people like the guy who crashed the bus he was driving with disabled people on board while he was texting on his phone. I'm scared of rednecks who teach their 9yr old child how to shoot a gun. I'm scared of silverspoon rich kids who sell drugs and steal. I'm scared of people who ask me if I'm Spanish. I'm scared of people who really believed LordRoc and I were really brothers. I'm scared of stupidity. I know from experience, stupidity is very unpredictable and can put you in the strangest of situations. If you meet someone real stupid just cover your mouth and do not breath the same air. Take a few steps back and run. When you get home watch Frasier and if you don't understand anything, you've been infected. You then must immediately watch the DSC, HIST, HINT, SCI, and the news within 24hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment