Friday, May 15, 2009

I might be gay

One of our brave soldiers was discharged from the military for being GAY. Dan Chow an Asian American who speaks fluid Arabic was kicked out for being GAY. How dare this fagot join our armed forces, and put his life in danger to protect American lives and preserve freedom. This is an outrage. See how stupid that sounds!!!!
This is the only profession in the United States that is aloud to discriminate like that. This man speaks fluid Arabic. No one reading this can say they can do that. So torture is ok but homosexuality is bad. Lets say you torture someone and he does decide to talk, you need Dan to tell you what he's saying. Torture doesn't teach people to speak English. I'm sure he's not trying to order a pizza. I'd rather have this intelligent homo protecting me and my country than some idiot redneck hillbilly who has 200 guns at home, chewing tobacco in his mouth and can barely speak English. I'd rather hang out with Dan anytime rather than these idiots who support his discharge. So I must be gay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment