Tuesday, May 5, 2009

police piracy

Police in a small town in Texas are pulling over Black and Hispanic people on a certain highway and arresting them for things such as driving 2 miles over the speed limit. The police take their money and jewelry and then let them go without any charges. In some cases the police threatened to take these victims children to child services if they do not comply. Two separate victims had a few thousand dollars on them to purchase a car. It has been estimated that this town has collected about two million dollars in the past couple of years. When people complained they got no where because the district attorney is the ring leader. They traced some checks in which some of these funds had been distributed. A donation to a baptist church, popcorn machine, parties, etc..... ( the district attorney signed all the checks )
Even a ten thousand dollar check was made out to one the officers who committed this crime. So far they are investigating three officers and the district attorney but you know it goes beyond that when you're talking about two million dollars. Previously I told you why I never been to Mexico. This now applies to Texas for the same reason. I've been beaten up by police before myself but I'd rather take an ass whipping than get robbed for $8500 any day. I don't even think I can lose anymore respect for police, I'm tapped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment